Pages

Slider

Jun 30, 2008

Location Shoot: Brothers

A brother's love is never ending and these two are pure joy. Although different, as night & day, where one is, you'll find the other. Matthew, small, handsome and full of energy had to see his picture after every shot. Michael, however the beautiful charmer, portrayed the professional model and would wait until I posed him for a different shot, and then would ask if he looked ok. I loved the traditional white crisp oxford shirts against the natural background. And those beautiful blue eyes, grins and dimples speak for themselves...


Michael the professional...

Matthew the heartbreaker.....





I LOVE this shot. Both boys kind of just fell in place for me. My favorite aspect of this photo is the crisp detail of the blades of the grass.



No comments: