Pages

Slider

Sep 4, 2008

My Baby Boy turns 6 AND goes to Kindergarten....

Do you remember how you felt when people would talk about their children getting older and how old it made them feel ? Now... do you remember thinking.. what the heck are they talking about ? THEN.... 10 - 12 years later it hits you and hits you HARD. It hit me today. Michael turned six and as I watched him walk into his school for the first time without MOM.... I cried. Partly because he is my baby boy... but partly because I remember doing the same thing. It seems like yesterday that I made the walk into kindergarten, with all the new faces, new colorful posters, new smells (crayons, disinfectant and new paper....) Fast Forward... and I am meeting my sons for the first time ages 2 & 3... and now he goes into kindergarten...and then I think to myself... I am getting old.


No comments: