Pages

Slider

Oct 12, 2008

Ashley's Bridal Sitting

Whoever said that Virginia is God's country knew what they were talking about. Ashley's shoot took place in the quaint little town of Fancy Gap during the weekend of the Autumn Leaves Festival. Although the day started out dreary and rainy, we were optimistic that we were going to have a good shoot that day. I guess someone up there was really looking out for us, because our prayers were answered. The rain finally let up, and we were actually blessed with about 30 mins of sunshine. As you'll see from the images below, Miss Ashley is a country girl at heart. What you don't see is the fact that she was actually a little camera shy... I guess she never knew how much the camera really loves her. Stay tuned to see the images from her upcoming nuptuals this upcoming weekend !!

Ashley: You were a real trooper !!! Michelle(my new partner in crime)and I loved working with you, and are looking forward to this weekend.






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tonya,
I thought I would drop you a line and let you know how beautiful your pictures are! They look wonderful.

Robin McMillian