Pages

Slider

Oct 8, 2008

Tyler & Alex Engagement Shoot

What a beautiful day we had to spend with Alex & Tyler last weekend for their engagement debut pictures. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, the breeze was blowing... hmm... kind of sounds like a Disney movie doesn't it? Trust me, it could have been. You can truly see in the images below, that these two love birds are the real deal. My assistant in training, Miss Sarah Vanhoy, and I had a really great time during this shoot and I am extremely proud of the way Alex and Tyler's images turned out.

To Alex: You have the most amazing blue eyes that stay with you even after the flash goes away !!
To Tyler: I have done nothing but brag about how willing, and cooperative you were thru the whole photo shoot. Two and a half hours, and two locations later.... you never complained not onced. Alex definitely has good taste in her men !




















2 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are really good Tonya!!!

Unknown said...

Tonya,

These are amazing! Can I get married again, so you can do my pictures???
Danielle