Pages

Slider

Oct 29, 2008

The Hiatt Family

Tonya Hiatt and I have been friends for about 7 years now and I absolutely adore her family. It is because of her that Gray and I decided to become foster parents, so without her, we would not have our three little miracles today. This was a family oriented photo shoot with her 3 biological sons, 2 adopted sons, and 1 (soon-to-be) adoptived daughter, her (soon-to-be) daughter-in-law, husband Chuck, and infamous mee maw !

Tonya: Thanks for allowing me to share this moment with you & your family !! I really enjoyed it.. tears & all !!!!




















3 comments:

Lisa said...

Very sweet!

phatchevysuvon18@yahoo.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
phatchevysuvon18@yahoo.com said...

hey toyna this is ryan shaw from charlotte nc thanks alot for givin noah the life i couldnt give him and i thank yall alot for doin that and hope everything goin well with yall and your family you can email me at phatchevysuvon18@yahoo.com