Pages

Slider

Nov 21, 2008

Justus Senior Portraits

Ok so I am not the blogger but I have a lot of catching up to do to keep up with Tonya. I love photography it is a true passion…just ask my kids. I am always with a camera just ready to catch that moment.

You see Tonya talking about how fast her children are growing up right before her eyes but I keep telling her that these are the best times of their lives. It just seems like yesterday my kids were babies and I was never able to rest, much less eat a hot meal. Life was always an adventure. Now my children are all grown up and boy do the adventures keep coming. My oldest son Nathan is married to a beautiful girl, Caroline and they have a precious baby boy, Rome. My daughter Candace is a senior at Appalachian State University with such a promising future ahead of her. My youngest son Justus will graduate high school in May and plans on getting a degree in racing performance and working for Nascar one day. Where has all the time gone? Being a senior requires that certain things be done, i.e. senior pictures. SO of course I had to do some of them myself. Justus huffed and blowed at first but as you will see he quickly warmed up to the camera. It was so much fun.







1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Blessings and congratulations
Love Jeanne ^j^