Pages

Slider

Nov 17, 2008

Our baby girl turns 2 !!!

If you had told me two years ago that I would have a little girl of my own, I would not have believed you... definitely overjoyed... but yet very skeptical. So when the fates shown upon us and God blessed us a second time around, this time with a little girl.... I thought I was dreaming. The kind of dream, where you wished you would never wake up. On February 7th, 2007, Gray and I picked up our little girl, and prayed, (but somehow knew in our hearts), that she would be ours forever. I can't even possible begin to tell you how many people our Genesis has touched in her two years. I can however tell you that everyone who knows and/or has met her... has fell in love. There is no denying that Gigi, as we call her, has something special. She's stubborn and moody like a normal 2 year old would be, but just take one look in those baby blues of hers and you see the magic and creativity and life that she brings out in everyone.

Thank you God for bringing her to us. Thank you Gigi, for opening our eyes even wider to how special life and love can be.