Pages

Slider

Nov 3, 2008

Matt & Katie

Matt and Katie are two of my favorite children. I recently did a photo shoot for
their family. We started out at their home where their dad pulled out a prized family possession….a Model A. I was able to get a few shots of them with the car. When their mom looked at some of the pictures she immediately said that the two of them looked like a modern day Bonnie & Clyde…I must agree. We finished up at Tanglewood park where it was absolutely the perfect setting. They were so easy to take pictures of and so much fun. Again I brought Justus along for the ride and he introduced them to the nuts that had fallen on the ground while I was trying to get a picture of their parents. I am seeing a trend here…bring Justus and my subjects misbehave. I love you guys!!!!





No comments: